Friday, November 27, 2020

Be Your Male Singer Or Songwriter Rock, Pop, Country











About:

I'm a male singer and songwriter with more than 10 years of experience. I'll sing a song of your own writing or a cover, or I'll write a song for you.



For songwriter packages please message me.



I can sing rock, pop, country, punk, metal or any kind of music, really. I'll also write or sing happy birthday songs, funny songs or love songs.

As a singer songwriter I always make sure I understand the vibe you're trying to go for to ensure your track sounds just like you want it to.



I offer the following packages:



  • Lead Vocals for $35. You provide lyrics and reference track.



  • Lead Vocals & Harmonies for $50. You provide lyrics and reference track..



  • Write Vocal Melody, record Lead Vocals & Harmonies for $65. You provide instrumental track.



Special singer songwriter pricing for short songs (message me).



Please check my extras for:

  • Video recording
  • Writing song lyrics
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Double tracking vocals
  • Additional revisions
  • Additional recording time
  • Writing the vocal melody
  • And more!



I'll deliver the track(s) in a high quality wav file by itself or mix it to your track for no extra cost. 

*Basic mixing and mastering included*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Slake did a great job with this project and he really put in the extra effort to make the song great. He decided that the chorus needed backing vocals and added them in at no extra charge; I think the song turned out much better because of that. Communication was good and I got the song back within 48hrs. I am satisfied with the work and I think that it can't be beat for the price!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

The communication was positive, productive and quick. He is definitely someone id like to do work with again. Thank you Slake2 youve made my first use of Fiverr a majorly positive experience.

Seller's Response:

It was great to work with you!

:

great job




No comments:

Post a Comment