Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Sing On Your Song Or Cover











About:

Looking for professionally sounding, well mixed vocals? Need someone to write the melody or lyrics for your song? Hello, my name is Gregory and I can do it all!



  • I am a singer with 5+ years of experience in singing/recording/mixing vocals. 



  • I'm a passionate-about-music perfectionist. I spend long hours to ensure every line sounds just like i want it to sound.



  • I study Sound Engineering at a university to get even better at everyting related to music production and mixing process.



  • My voice suits almost all genres. I do not do screams/growls though.



  • I'm very talented and experienced at writing melodies. It comes naturally to me. I'll be able to come up with a catchy melody for your song!



  • I can also write the lyrics for your song! Contact me before placing an order for that.



  • The gear I'm using for recording and mixing my vocals is fully professional. So is the final product that you're getting!



1 FREE revision extra for all my customers!



I'll be more than happy to answer all of your questions before taking your order!



Let's make some good music together!



https://open.spotify.com/track/6oWVZMewDCopZrYX79PWBl?si=2TKi9zD6SS-V0a17rtiHng



~ Greg

Reviews


:

One of the best artists/singers I've worked with...Greg's not just fast, not just efficient but knew how to bring my record to life, to give it the energy it required. Can't say enough good things about the experience, will definitely be working with Greg again!

:

11/10 This is my 2nd time working with Gregoo7 and i once again i couldn't be happier. SUPER PROFESSIONAL in his approach to coming up with a COMPLETED song, both original lyrics and original melody. His Mix and HARMONIES are FLAWLESS. I think Greg's BEST QUALITY is his ABILITY to re-create and edit his draft song with my own feedback, and my vision and path for the song once he has layed out down an amazing foundation. It gives me the ability to tweak something that someone else has created, and put my perspective on it...................all in all it is a very positive experience and i am 100% satisfied.

:

Quality + Professionalism. Greg delivers something special every time. This song feels like it has a real touch of magic now. Greg creates and delivers super catchy and emotional lyrics, with soaring melodies, that differ with every song. Went above and beyond on this track 11/10

:

gregoo7 was a fantastic communicator, who delivered both a Phenomenal Vocal Performance + Lyrical Masterpiece. I gave him full creative input and he produced something that far exceeded my expectations. On Revision he understood my end goal and delivered exactly what i envisioned. I would recommend his services as both a Lyricist, Vocalist, and Mixing/Producer. 10/10

:

He Is An Relly Amazing Singer And I Really Loved Hthe Finnal Produckt Thank You So Much <3 i Higly Recomend Him




No comments:

Post a Comment