Sunday, November 1, 2020

Be Your Singer For Classical Musical Pop Edm Etc











About:

I will sing the vocals for your song! I have classical voice training and am very versatile with the styles I can sing. I perform best with jazz, musical theatre, pop, edm, epic cinematic and kids music. If you have a different genre please send me a message because I am always excited to try new things and see where my voice can go. 



I can either provide you raw vocal stems, or for an extra $5 add basic reverb, EQ, compression, etc and mix the vocals into your track. 



I can write you lyrics as well, as a $10 add on. I can easily write based on what inspires me from your music, but if you have a specific topic or direction in mind I can run with that as well!



I now do video! $20 price is based on a simple, one shot lip sync video (minimal editing). For a fully produced music video, please message for a custom offer!



I record using a Rode NT2-A mic, a Focusrite Scarlett audio interface, and Logic Pro X. 



You will need to provide me with:

  • Lyrics
  • Background track
  • Vocal reference and/or lead sheet (this is not required if I'm writing the lyrics and vocal melody). I can read sheet music as well!



*Completion times are temporarily longer due to high volume!

Reviews


:

My project is a gothic-rock/metal band, I needed an "angelvoice" for 2 songs, Natasha just nailed it exactly as it should be done. Communication was great, I got files almost instantly and her voice is so clear and stable that it doesn't need any tricks while mixing, only basic processing like comp, eq and room reverb. I am supposedly very demanding but after working with Natasha, it seems that I just met the wrong people before.

:

Simple and easy. I basicly had some music and she wrote lyrics and did vocals for it. Very talanted and nice person, she put some soul into my music, very grateful for that.

:

This is my first time working with tashabu... I plan to return!! She is VERY easy to work with, professional, friendly and warm. She delivered more than expected before the deadline!! Her happy sound enhanced my children's song! I am very happy with the finished product! I highly recommend her!

:

super excited with what I got back, stellar voice! can't wait to use Natasha's vocals in my song in my song would highly recommend!!!!!

:

A difficult and complicated project was delivered with expertise, enthusiasm and amazing skill. A beautiful song was brought to life by your voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment