Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Sing Or Cover Any English Song For You











About:

Hi there,

I am Sanjal from India.



I will sing or cover any English song for you in a variety of genres. 



I will sing sensational vocals on your song, advertisement or any kind of musical passage for commercial or non-commercial use.



About my voice:

  • Good vocal range with a versatile voice.


Other notes: 



  • You can send me your instrumental and I can sing over it.
  • Best genres to suit my voice : indie, pop, hip hop, punk, edm, dance, and many others (just ask).
  • Artists that suit my voice: Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, and any other artists. I can also cover punk genre as well as songs by my favourite bands like Green Day, Nirvana, The offsprings, etc. 


Just hit me up for more info or to provide details :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment