Monday, November 30, 2020

Be Your Female Singer In Spanish, English Or French











About:

Please contact me before ordering, thank you! 



If you need a female singer to sing in spanish, english or french, I am the perfect option for you!

If you want to hear some of my covers, you can check out my YouTube channel: fahiabuche. 





Latest Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zPax-3oeE




Offers:



  • Record my vocals and harmony with your lyrics and music.
  • Genres: Jazz, electronic, Pop, Indie, Rock


Premium:



  • I provide a melody for your lyrics


I will send my tracks in wav. or mp3. with no effects.



Reviews


:

A nice experience. She is talented, communicates well and is understanding. For sure we will work with her again.

:

Simply stunning

:

Good vocalist, fluent English

:

Exactly what I wanted! Wonderful!

:

She is amazing! Did a great job both times I've hired her, and appreciate the super quick turnaround!




No comments:

Post a Comment