Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Be Your Pop Rnb Soft Rock Gospel Soul Female Singer Vocalist











About:

Welcome to my page !



I will be the female singer vocalist that brings your song to life for only 35$!

I am here to help you express the complete idea and feeling behind your masterpiece. 

I am a professional singer vocalist with over a decade of experience.

Your song will sound amazing!

Please review my samples and the satisfaction of my previous clients. 

I am grateful for every opportunities that come my way!

I sing almost any music genre except metal and hard rock.  





Things to no know BEFORE ordering :



  • I provide all the RAW/DRY Vocal Stems for your professional mix
  • I need a COMPLETE vocal guide sang or played by an instrument 
  • I do not write nor edit your song, it will be sang as is
  • I don't read music scores
  • I do not MIX or Master for now.
  • My work is anonymous unless agreed beforehand
  • I don't connect with explicit, oversexualised or dark heavy songs







Please DM for any other inquiries





I can't wait to work with you.





With love, 







Bérénice

Reviews


Seller's Response:

SUPER AWESOME!! Wow doesn't describe it. She breathed life into my song and I can't wait to let the world hear it. I highly recommend this seller's offer and I will definitely make a habit of returning! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the opportunity :)

Seller's Response:

Berenice is a magnificent vocalist. She reached into my song and gave a brilliant vocal performance. She has such a soulful voice , with incredible range. Her intonation is perfect. She is a very gifted artist. I am blown away by her delivery. I recommend her wholeheartedly. She is a total professional and a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Your song was a great project to work on and helped me bring the best results. All the best ! :)

Seller's Response:

This lady went above and beyond. An exceptional vocalist. Very talented with creating harmonies, background vocal ideas and delivers a very good quality ready for commercial use. I will be back from more and look forward to working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment