Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Be Your Gold Record Male Singer Pop Edm Rb Hip Hop Rock











About:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

  • Tell me about your vision and send me your instructions plus 2 or 3 reference songs
  • I will create the song based on your instructions
  • You give me your feedback and I'll work that in
  • I offer unlimited revisions so I won't stop until you're 100% happy with your song!



Also need producer or songwriter? Just send me a message and we can talk about it!



ABOUT ME

Hi, my name is Marvin. I'm a professional songwriter / producer / vocalist / guitarist from Amsterdam. I started out as a rock guitarist, but fell in love with pop music and now produce and write for pop, rock, hip hop, R&B and EDM acts from all around the world. 



I wanna take your music to the next level! I've worked with labels like Warner Music, Disney and Universal and I've collaborated with people like Sacha Skarbek (Miley Cyrus, Adele, Backstreet Boys) Anders Grahn (Black Eyed Peas, Anastacia) and many more. 

Reviews


:

Great experience. He knew exactly the sound I was looking for. Great voice, guitar, etc. Love the song!

:

Marvin was very communicative and willing to make the best out of it. I really liked his raw sound.

:

Such a great guy and the talent! Thanks.

:

He is great at what he does... fast, professional, quality.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment