Monday, November 2, 2020

Provide A Professional Studio Recording Of My Voice











About:

Hey! My name is Emma Rowley and i'm a professional singer, songwriter and pop recording artist. 



I've been working professionally in the entertainment industry since I was 12 years old when I was cast in my first Broadway production in New York City (LuPone Gypsy, 2008). In 2017, I graduated from Belmont University with a Bachelor's Degree in Music. I've closely studied and performed a wide variety of musical styles such as pop, jazz, rock, r&b, country, musical theatre, and even classical. As a result, I'm able to take musical direction quickly and effectively so whatever style you're aiming for, I'll be able to deliver in a heart-felt performance. 



What do I need to start working on your track?

Requirements I will ask you for -

  • BPM 
  • Your instrumental track
  • Reference Vocal & Lyrics
  • General idea of vocal performance


Please reach out with any questions!



Reviews


:

Emma is great. Fun to work with, professional, and good communication.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment