Thursday, November 19, 2020

Sing In Spanish And English











About:

I am a professional singer and producer, capable of singing in Spanish And English an I can record for you any song in any style of your choice. I am also native from Venezuela (spanish speaking country) and went to college at Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA for vocals and Music Production.



Check more of my work on my SoundCloud (find me as Luisa Torrealba)



https://soundcloud.com/luisa-torrealba



Check more of my work on Spotify (Find me as Lolita De Sola)



https://open.spotify.com/artist/3atamZsM1eCmbn9kiqo7dO

Reviews


:

Wow! The song is just perfect and exceeded my expectations. Proffesional approach and friendly communication. I can highly recommend. I am definitely coming back for another song.

:

She’s amazing... besides delivering days before the date line, she helped me amend the lyrics. Couldn’t ask for more, will definitely work with her for my upcoming projects. Thank you very much

:

Great vocals and melody! Delivered on time. Highly recommended!

:

A professionally made song as requested. Provided in a great quality with a friendly communication. Can highly recommend.

:

AMAZING!!! always the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment