Monday, November 2, 2020

Record Vocals For Any Song











About:

hi, my name's Ari, i've been working here for about a year now.



i will sing any song you want me to: your original song, a cover, harmonies, female vocals to accompany, anything!



you can check out some of my projects and the projects i've worked on. you can also check out the gig's extras (video, ukulele backing, simple piano and xylophone backing).



PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, so we can discuss the details and make sure we're on the same page ^^

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Fast and what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Warm heart, great soul, very likeable voice. - She did really a great job!

:

thank you so much for your feeback and for trusting me for your project! all the best!

:

I really love your work thank you. Hope we can do business again.

:

thank you so much! me too 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment