Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Sing Female Vocals For Your Song











About:

Looking for a vocalist with the female vocal that best fits for your songs or covers?

Here I am. I'll do it for you

Singing is what I do for a living and I've trained my voice over many years.



Pls include lyrics, and a backing track (with the melody) to sing and record over.

If you want lyrics writing, it would an extra $25

Messaging me before placing your order is always a good idea.

Looking forward to laying down some vocals for you!

Thank you

Su <3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 5th project with Su. Every project was different yet she became the heart and soul of each song. She responds quickly to all communications and delivers. Su will give back exactly what you want with her leads, harmonies and even ad libs. But she really shines when you give her some freedom to inject part of her own interpretation and artistry into your music. I will be working with her well into the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Perry. It's great to work with you and I'm just in love with your music. Thank you very much for the great tip. - Su (✿◠‿◠)

Seller's Response:

Su is a great singer. She sings from her soul. She was very patient with me; took her time and carefully studied the music. She transformed my music to another great level. Fantastic job!!! I strongly recommended her and will definitely get back to her for future projects.

Seller's Response:

Su’s communication was fast and friendly, she followed direction wonderfully and it was a very quick turnaround. She did a great job and we would definitely hire her again.

:

Thank you! You were such a pleasure to work with! If you ever need anything else, please feel free to contact me at any time! Thanks again! Su (✿◠‿◠)




No comments:

Post a Comment