Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Be Your Pop,Edm,Alternative Male Singer Vocalist Songwriter











About:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PLACE AN ORDER AFTER YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE PACKAGES AND PRICES ABOVE



OFFERING HQ SERVICES FOR A VERY LOW PRICE (
Limited time)



Hi there,

I will love to chat more about taking your songs to a whole new level!



I am a trained session vocalist and songwriter with extensive experience in many styles and genres.I'll record vocals for any original or cover song of your choice.(prices varies per song and technicality)



I also write lyrics with original melodies and create instrumental tracks for a little extra(at your request) 
Please kindly contact me for more details about this



FOR COPYRIGHTS AND COMMERCIAL USE,Please message me before ordering IF NOT SURE, to confirm how it works



I will send you a demo mix of the entire song for preview and unmixed dry vocal tracks upon completion, unless you hire me to mix and master the song.



So please kindly get in touch with me today to give your song that ULTIMATE delivery



*Please note: My name and image aren't to be used in any song I work on—I choose to stay anonymous



Thank you and i hope to work with you on your next song today.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sheddijames had some challenges completing our project due to the COVID-19 situation which impacted the use of his studio. He communicated that to me and still managed to work out a way to deliver really good vocals. I don't know for sure how he managed that but I'm most grateful since I had a deadline to finish the song with a client. He operated very independently on our project ... I prefer a little more communication but that is a preference not a requirement. Overall, he came through and did a good job and that's what matters most, right?

Seller's Response:

Really an awesome one working with you. Lets do more songs, and Oh thank you so much for the Tip

Seller's Response:

Will always recommend this seller.

:

This guy is epic! What a voice... wow!! We will order again! Thanks bro!

:

Delivered well!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment