Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sing To Your Music











About:

Please contact me for a custom offer



Why me? 

  • 15 years of experience in singing and performance
  • Commercially and classically trained
  • Catchiest vocal riffs and versatile styles



Why you?

  • Wants to fill an instrumental with vocals
  • Doesn't want to worry about royalties
  • Has an amazing idea to be brought to life



How we?

  1. Give me guidelines/direction (inspiration, vibe, chord progression, instrumental, poem)
  2. Wait (could take up to 10 days)
  3. Revise (honesty is the best, yes be picky!)
  4. Enjoy your music!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best singer in the world! Thank you very much for your time and your help. I very appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, dear 🙏🏼 knock em dead at the competition!!

Seller's Response:

amazing thank you for being apart of my song you made/help me so much thank you once again

:

My absolute pleasure :) I hope your second family will enjoy it as well! Congratulations on your new journey!

:

She is very nice and understanding




No comments:

Post a Comment