Saturday, November 28, 2020

Record Advanced Metal Vocals With HD Vocal Production











About:

Send message prior to ordering

I can provide link of my work

Cover's and Originals below:

Take Me Back (Rewind)

Infernal Wasteland

Destroy Consume Rebuild

Afflictions

Ghosts by ABR

Who I Am by Wage War

We Are Immortal by Enterprise Earth

The Saw Is The Law by Whitechappel

You Only Live Once by Suicide Silence

Vocal range: metal, metalcore, djent, hardcore, deathcore, slam, and some rock/hard rock



I will provide, unmixed, raw, or mixed and mastered .wav or .mp3 of my vocals on your song!



I treat every project as if it's my own band. My name is on this and I want to share this content on the band's social media pages as well as my own.



Lyrics and Patterns are $10 each for 30 seconds worth of music. Each qty represents 30 seconds. Options in checkout!!!



Note you must provide lyrics and patterns if you are selecting Basic Vocal Package. If you have lyrics and patterns note I need a file of your voice speaking the patterns to put into project. This prevents mistakes and countless revisions. File has to be in time!



Please send me a message about any questions or concerns you may have. I will truly deliver the right vocals for any project!



Thank you all and hope to work with you!

Reviews


:

Nolanmateer was great to work with. Replies fast as lightning and was able to deliver almost immediately. An extremely talented vocalist with some seriously powerful vocals. Came out with an amazing final concept that was exactly how I imagined it'd be in my head. I'll be coming back for any future projects. ★★★★★ everything.

:

Nolan was the perfect person to collaborate with and tell my story. He took my overall idea and retold it perfectly. His communication was spot on. Any expectation that was set at the initiation of the project was followed through to the end.

:

Nolan is an outstanding musician and he nailed the vocals on my song perfectly. I had high expectations - Nolan exceeded them easiliy by far. Nolan is insanely talented, professional and diligent to get you the perfect result. And besides he is a truly kind person and a pleasure to work with. My future choice when it comes to vocals for sure. Thank you sir!

:

fantastic communication and quality of work! will definitely be working with you in the future Nolan!

:

100% recommend Nolan as he is an exceptional vocalist whoe exceeds expectations and delivers exactly what the customer needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment