Saturday, November 28, 2020

Sing Your Song In Korean











About:

Hello Fiverr!



I'm the K-pop singer you were looking for!

I've more than 14 years of experience as singer in choirs, bands, and as a soloist.

And I've made Korean languages courses, I focused my attention in pronunciation and performance.

I'm a Korean music singer since 2010 with a lot of performances all over my country.



So GO ON and let me sing your song in Korean!



I'll charge only $5 per half of a minute (30 seconds) of singing!



What's included in the BASIC order? 



  • 5 revisions
  • HQ audio file


IMPORTANT!!! I will deliver a ".WAV" file with no effects.



I also do offer extras to simplify the work for you and deliver your product as you require



  • Original lyrics: if you have the instrumental song and need some lyrics in korean, I'll do the job!
  • Original melody: I will create the vocal melody line for your song (in the case you have only lyrics).

  • Tuned voice: in the case you need the vocals ready to just be added to your song.

  • Instrumental song: if you have lyrics and vocal melody, but you don't have the instrumental song and you need someone to sing it.



Contact me if you have any doubt!

All the best



Susana.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So talented! Great voice! Great personality! Would definitely work with again! :D

:

Excellent song!! I would be glad to work again with you!

:

Thank you very much for helping me complete an urgent order. Excellent work! She really knows what you need!

:

Great result!

:

Awesome seller!! She is the best!! She is definitely a great singer who delivers excellent services as you can see from the ratings and comments~ Almost every buyer gives her a 5 star rating!! I wish I could give her a 10 star rating!! :D I hope you will purchase her service if you are reading this. She will definitely give you the best she can!!




No comments:

Post a Comment