Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Lay Down Professional Vocals On Your Track











About:

Check out my YouTube channel for more of my recording and singing work:

https://linktr.ee/youngviridii



I'm a trained session vocalist and songwriter. I'll record vocals for any original or cover song of your choice. I also write original songs and create instrumental tracks for an additional cost, at your request. Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.



When I finish a gig, I will always send you dry vocal tracks. I will mix and master the project for an extra price that we will discuss if you choose to do that. I look forward to working with you!



*Ask for my permission first before crediting me for any vocal work that I provide. I will decide if I want to be credited for such work. Thank you.



Finally, please message me before starting an order. Giving me some information about your project ensures that we will have everything we need to get started.

Reviews


:

5 Stars for jthom779. I received a very efficient service and the work was completed exactly as outlined in the brief. I required some vocals for an unfinished song to be recorded dry for additional work at a later date. The singer was able to improvise and provide me with additional creative material that went beyond my requirements. I will definitely use this vocalist again and recommend him to others in the future.

:

Great communication, solid product, Great price!

:

You know how sometimes you listen to a sample but when you get the song back it doesn't sound anything like it. Not with this vocalist. I picked him for his expressive voice and he really delivered on my song. I won't hesitate to hire him again.

:

had a wonderful experience with this seller thank you so much for your professionalism I will be working with you again in the future

:

had a great experience finished my project two days in advance I am very pleased with that awesome singer great technical work thank you for your professionalism and your diligence




No comments:

Post a Comment