Friday, November 20, 2020

Sing Any Green Day Song Or Parody Of A Green Day Song











About:

Hello , If you are looking for someone to sing a Green Day/Billie Joe Armstrong or even a PARODY of a Green Day song, You've come to the right place! 



I've been listening to Green Day for over 10 years and know each and every one of their songs! From 39/smooth to Father Of all...I will sing any song from any album...even the Unreleased tracks. 



I will try to sing like Billie Joe Armstrong in the best way possible for me. You won't be disappointed!



 I will record using the SAMSON C01U Condenser microphone to provide Quality Vocals. 



For the basic package, I will just record the Lead vocals. I can record Harmonies too if needed, for an additional charge.



The final product will be a .wav file.



  • No effects
  • Raw Vocals   
  • 320 kbps 


What do I need from You?

Just the name of the song you want me to sing or the demo track,if it's your original song:)

Reviews


:

Great working with you! Keep up the excellent work and look forward to working with you again!

:

He had very good service and was easy to work with.

:

Once I got in contact with him, he answered in minutes at most and the product was actually better than what I thought I was going to get, so very awesome.

:

Delivered exactly what I wanted! Amazing Seller! Will definitely recommend him. Go place your order guys.He is Awesome.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment