Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Be Your Singer For Your Song











About:

I will be your tenor singer for hire! With a lot of experience as a singer and songwriter, I will meet your demands on your project and provide you with the best result on a very affordable price! Hit me up for a chat! 



Mainly for metal, rock and theatrically intense singing! If you enjoy my voice, could work on anything of course.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An extremely helpful and patient person. Communication at the highest level, professionalism in performance and general help made a big impression on me. I am glad that I could cooperate with Distrati. I recommend completely sincerely to all the artists looking for a great vocalist who can feel the atmosphere of the song and understand how to approach it :)

:

both me and the artist I'm collabing with at the moment love the vocal work.

:

He done fantastic, blew my expectations out of the water! I would love to come back order again. Would completely recommend him if you need a singer that will get the job done well!

:

Very easy to work with, delivered exceptional quality right on time

:

Pleasure working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment