Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will write a song for you and record a high quality demo with instrumentation.

I will write a song for you and record a high quality demo with instrumentation.












About:

I am a singer-songwriter and producer in Nashville TN. I have writen and worked with several artists ranging from country, pop, christian, soul, and gospel. I am offering my writing services. If you have a song you need help or want feedback on, or if you just need a song written and recorded, I will gladly come up with lyrics, melody and arrangement for your song. You just need to tell me roughly what you want it to be about. any specifics you want to hear, and any song references you have (make it sound like "Georgia On My Mind.")

I will do 3 revisions for free for you (if you have a line you don't like or want to hear sung differently.

I will give you the rights to the master recording of any demo I make for you.

**Fiver will only let me put 3 demos of my work on here. For more visit link bellow:

www.IamIsaacSharp.com/demos

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment