Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will ghost write a complete song for your music project.

I will ghost write a complete song for your music project.












About:

I am a Professional Music Artist / Lyricist with over 7 years of song writing experience.

My specialty is creative lyrics that paint a visual picture for the audience.

I can write rhymes about any topic.
My Primary Genre is Hip-Hop/Rap but I'm willing to work with any style.

I will ghost write incredible lyrics for your music project.

You have the choice of receiving 1 verse, Hook, or Full song (2 Verses & Hook)

Commercial Rights can be included *See Gig Extra

Reviews


blountd647:Appreciate the help bro! Been very business lately thank you!

blountd647:Appreciate the help bro! Been very business lately thank you!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment