Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write and record a rap verse or hook

I will write and record a rap verse or hook












About:

So this is actually my first time on Fiverr giving out product.

First of all Hello! I'm Chan Kim aka Chan's Night Out, a rapper/songwriter from FL and I'm making this service in order to give people/other songwriters the tools necessary to bring about a more complete song, which in turn puts forth a better product for your audience. 

My songs have gotten thousands of streams on Soundcloud, and tens of thousands on Spotify. My music has gotten on Spotify-owned playlists as well as many others; my music reaches thousands of listeners in the US, UK, and Canada. Thus, you can be assured your next hit single is in the right hands! 

The Standard Package includes:

1. Roughly 45-60 seconds of vocal audio (16 bars) over an instrumental you bring if you so choose.
2. A document of lyrics used in the song recording process
3. A HQ 320 kbps MP3 audio file
4.The vocals are mixed (Standard added Reverb, additive/reductive EQ's, appropriate Delays, etc.) 

Gig extras can be found below and also do not hesitate to contact me for custom gigs for your needs!

Reviews


workerg1y:Great to work with and over all good guy :) All went perfectly

workerg1y:Great to work with and over all good guy :) All went perfectly

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment