Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will compose and record the lead melody or backing vocal tracks and a piano arrangement.

I will compose and record the lead melody or backing vocal tracks and a piano arrangement.












About:

I'm a singer and a piano player. If you need some singer to record your songs, as a lead singer or as a backing vocalist, I will do it! If you also need a professional piano arrangement in your songs, tell me what you need and I'll compose it and record it for you. Or if you want piano loops for your beats, I will record them for you.
I really like singing soul and jazz music, but I can sing pop as well. 
As a piano player I play jazz, soul, neo-soul (robert glasper style) and pop.

Reviews


mikmiksen:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mikmiksen:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment