Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create for you any Christian Song with Lyric (spanish) and music.

I will create for you any Christian Song with Lyric (spanish) and music.












About:

I offer to write christian songs with music, in Spanish. I will deliver a basic studio made demo in MP3 file (not HQ production) including: voice of singer and musical accompaniment with a guitar or piano, also lyric in spanish and musical chords in PDF file. From this, any musician can create a sophisticated musical piece of art.

Writing songs for me is something very easy to do, inspiration flows from my spirit and soul in a composition of lyric and music all together. GOD has given a gift to me which I have dedicated to worshipping him and his Glory, I am able to produce songs with melodies that come from my heart.

I am christian with more than 15 years serving GOD, I have composed more than 30 songs dedicated to GOD (all recorded). In addition to this I am Spanish speaker (latin american) with a high level of proficiency in the use of my language and the rhymes structure for song writing , so I will make songs adapted and likeable to the target audience (Hispanic). I can make songs in most of styles and rhythms including tropical, gospel, pop, and many others.

You want inspirational songs that can bring people to the joy and presence of GOD, do not hesitate to hire me!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment