Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Be Your Singer For Cartoons Disney Childrens And Kids Songs











About:

Need a fun voice for your kids song? Want a cartoon voice for your kids jingle? Need multiple voices for your English Second Language songs! I can do it all!



* High Energy!

* Male voice available upon request!

* Custom cartoon voices

* Every word sung clearly and easy to understand

* Harmonies and extra layers available

* Different voices available



PRICING:

  • $15 You get a track of me singing 30 seconds of your song with only one voice
  • $40 You get a single track of me singing 210 seconds of your song WITH OUT backing vocals and/or harmony on the chorus
  • $60 You get a track of me singing 210 seconds of your song WITH backing vocals and/or harmony on the chorus


I will need:

  • Lyrics sheet ( the words to your song)
  • Instrumental ( the music I will be singing over)
  • Music w/vocal guide ( something that plays the notes of the melody so I know what to sing. It can even be a bad recording of you singing)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always reliable!

:

Her work is always spot on!

:

Thanks so much! Love working with you! :)

:

Always good to work with you. Thank you!

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment