Monday, January 20, 2020

Write, Produce, And Record A Custom Rap Song











About:

LIMITED TIME: $15 MUSIC VIDEOs



See what we've done for our past clients:

www.youtube.com/BroadcastKing



[✓] Write your lyrics   
[✓] Record your Track in the Studio
[✓] Fully Mixed and Mastered Audio
[✓] Deliver a High Quality 320 kbps MP3 file


A perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, businesses and any occasion!



I'm a songwriter, performer, and a World Famous Puppeteer. I created this writing and recording service to give everyday people and businesses the ability to have their own custom music.


I've made the process FAST & FUN. All you need to do is provide me with what you'd like your song to be about, and I will take it from there.


*If you would like multiple verses and/or a Hook/ Chorus and/or a Rap Music Video at the beach, then please check out my Gig Extra's.


My projects have been featured in:

The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, WorldStarHipHop & Tosh.O



*Vocal Trackouts & Lyric files available for purchase, contact for details!

*Do note our video option is pre-recorded

*We offer greenscreen animations for video orders at an additional cost

Reviews


:

I bought this gig for a birthday present to my friend, and it was perfect. The rap they made was original and funny, and actually super catchy as well. Highly recommend!

:

I asked for a very specific project and got what I asked for in an amazing amount of time. Quick with replies and is really polite when asking for revisions. Definitely my go-to for future projects.

:

Awesome guy. Great communication. Great product.

:

Mike turned my lyrics into a cool rap, really pleased thanks!

:

Excellent rapper! Very professional! Fast delivery! A+




No comments:

Post a Comment