Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Add Conscious And Heart Felt Lyrics To Your Track











About:

www.ridlaa.co.uk

Midlands based, UK HipHop head and rapper. I produce, write lyrics and make music videos so I have no doubt I can really help other peoples projects!!

I write honest lyrics and write in truth about what I see around me (I say it how it is).

I also have been in and out of hospital over the last 12 years battling a hidden, neuro-diverse, illness (AVM) So my lyrics can be deep and linked to the trauma and situations I have faced...

I try to inspire everyone around me through a creative vision as well as others who are dealing with hidden illnesses, disabilities. I try to share my stories to help with mental health awareness.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment