Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sing Backing Or Lead Vocals On Your Rock Studio Track











About:

If you need a mid-ranged male singer for your tracks, I am your man. I sing lead vocals in my band live, in the studio, and on other musician's tracks.



The time delivered for $5 is 30 seconds. I can record backing or lead vocal tracks. 



I sing everything from:

  • rock
  • metal
  • pop
  • jazz


I can also help with these optional services. They can be ordered as gig extras:



  • Record a video of me singing for your music video
  • Help you write lyrics as I have written lyrics to over 100 songs
  • Record keyboards or piano tracks


If you have any questions, please message me on Fiverr before ordering. Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I ordered backing vocals for a song in the style of horror punk from Bruce, for the price I did perfectly. They sang quite well considering that I am from Russia)

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Dmitry. Your song was a lot of fun for me to sing on and I look forward to singing on your music again.

Seller's Response:

Great professional and super fast work!!!

:

Thank you so much, your music is amazing and I look forward to singing on more of your songs with you.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment