Monday, January 20, 2020

Be Your Sensational Singer, Vocalist For Male Vocals











About:

Hi! I'm a professional singer, vocalist, songwriter, mix engineer, and musician

My goal to leave all of my clients satisfied 100%



Contact me before ordering!



I will be your singer, vocalist for lead sensational male vocals for your song in high quality with professional studio equipment

I will be your male singer - vocalist for your original or cover song

POP ROCK HOUSE HIPHOP RNB OPERA DEEP HOUSE

I have a lot of experience singing in both live and recording studio settings

You will get fully professional male vocals only on Fiverr

I will provide you a free demo upon request, so you know what to expect before you order!



Please send me:

  • Lyrics (No lyrics? you can purchase extra gig)

  • Vocal Melody reference track 

  • Instrumental backing track





Gig extras include:

  •  Background vocals/harmonies
  •  Original lyrics
  •  Mixing and Mastering




Feel free to ask any questions!!!



Reviews


:

Amazing experience,will use his services again!

:

Very sastified! He is a great man to work with!

:

Dimos was fun to work with. He is honest and that is very good, especially here where you don't get to meet anyone. He is also very accommodating to requirements and that makes him an excellent partner to work with. He's very pro-active and his delivery was superb. The melody, tune, vocals & mixing were all top class. I'd surely work him again as soon as possible - or when inspiration strikes :)) Here's wishing you all the best Dimos.. Hope to cross paths again ASAP!!!

:

Great singer

:

He is a profesional! And he really takes your order serius!




No comments:

Post a Comment