Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sing Or Write Your Jingle, Folk Song, Or Kid Friendly Track











About:

Hello! 

I'm Victoria. I’m a professional singer and songwriter. I deliver studio quality singing for your songs, commercial jingles, or personal projects. I also write and produce songs and jingles.

I have a background in musical theatre and voice studies, and even a couple years under my belt as a singing Disney princess. I have experience with children's songs (like educational+ESL learning), catchy jingles for companies, and soulful folk music & ambient tracks.



The rates listed on my profile are for SINGING only. If you would like me to write a song for you, you must order 'original melody' and 'original lyrics' to complete your order.



If you'd like me to sing a pre-written song, please attach a music track and vocal guide for me to follow.



If the song will be posted ONLINE (including youtube or facebook) for business AND personal use, Commercial Rights are required.

If you plan on playing the song for streaming sites, radio, or television, Full Broadcast rights are required. 



*If your song requires belting or intense vocals, please contact me first so that we can be sure my style will be a match for your needs. *

Reviews


:

Very interesting . Quite liked it 👏

:

She blew it out of the park! Quick, talented & great communication!

:

Great overall experience. Total pro. Major talent.

:

quick turn around- she totally got it. One of the best voices on the site.

:

I bought this gig because my friends and I needed a professional singer for the song at our 5-year reunion party. Victoria went above and beyond to make our dumb inside joke a reality. Thank you!!! If I ever need vocals in the future, Victoria will be my #1 choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment