Monday, January 27, 2020

Record Amazing Guitar Loops And Vocals For Your Next Song











About:

Why Should We Work Together?



- I am a musician myself and understand the way a musician thinks

- Music is my passion and I will do my absolute best to make sure you're happy to use what I offer you



We will discuss what exactly you're looking for so that I can get a feel of what you want. I'll get to work and record different loops and send you the one I think fits best for your project.



If you are not satisfied with the loop and/or vocals, we can discuss revisions to make sure you are satisfied with everything.



If there are any questions, please contact me before ordering.



Reviews


:

Amazing work

:

Sick af. Definitely going to make a song with this.

:

Great work and great communication will work with again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment