Friday, January 31, 2020

Sing A Lead Vocal In Japanese











About:

My name is Aki and I am currently living in Japan. I'm a vocalist and songwriter with over 10 years of experience! If you are looking for a Japanese female singer, look no further!



My gig includes singing a lead vocal up to 3 minutes of singing in Japanese. This can change if you have a more difficult song. If your song includes any English words, it will be sang with STRONG Japanese accent. If you would like me to record backing vocals, please message me beforehand to discuss!



If we need to do any revisions, I may need to extend the delivery time.



Once the gig is delivered, I may need to charge extra for any changes.



Acceptable (no extra charge): "You were a little flat on the last note"



Extra charge: "Change the voice tone", "Change the lyrics of the chorus", "Change the entire rhythm of the verse", "Change the melody of the bridge", etc



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent vocal and service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your order and a generous tip!

Seller's Response:

This artist did exactly what was promised and exceeded my expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for ordering our male and female vocal services!

Seller's Response:

Recording Quality must be improved, but very good service overall.




No comments:

Post a Comment