Sunday, January 26, 2020

Cover Any English Song For You











About:

I will cover any English song for you! Please understand that I will not be singing or rapping any vulgar words or racial slurs. You can choose a song with swear words in it but I will not be saying them. Choose a package that suits your needs and I will deliver to you as soon as possible! You will receive quality work for sure. 



I will need you to provide a link to the song you want me to cover, and a time stamp of what you would like me to sing, (for example: 0:38-1:38) Along with this I will need a link to the instrumental you want. (it could be acoustic guitar, piano, or an official instrumental) If you can't find an instrumental let me know and I'll either find one or cover the song acapella. 



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you stay for awhile 

Reviews


:

Professional and amazing!

:

Great voice, went above and beyond to get exactly what i want.

:

Extremely fast delivery. Less than a day. The quality and the professionalism is unmatched. Definitely a 5 star provider and an even better human being.

:

Great voice!

:

Sarah has an amazing voice! She will make sure she delivers the product exceeding your expectations! Thank you, Sarah! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment