Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Rap A Feature To Your Next Song











About:

What's up, I'm Vic



Versatile, mid-paced, thoughtful rapper

As a rapper, I'm very versatile. The more creative the rap, the better. My background includes anything from Kanye West to Kendrick Lamar. If "different" is what you're looking for, I'm your guy. My niches are uplifting, motivational, thoughtful, and even dark content.



Quality Content:

People say they can't tell the difference between how I clean my vocals verses are versus commercial cleaning. I've put a lot of time in understanding how to EQ so you can be be assured that the vocals will be top quality with minimum white noise.



Sound:

By "sound," I'm referring to the tone and feel of the track. What sort of track, or album, are you trying to create? Is it rough around the edges or feel good? Is it hardcore or soft? Is it in your face or chill? You let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to fit the idea. If none of this is provided, however, I will assume creative freedom.



Check out my previous projects, here; 

https://soundcloud.com/vicamoor/sets/with-luv-vicamoor-2019-ep









Reviews


:

I enjoyed working with @victoreaves on this project. Very professional!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment