Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sing Multilingual Kids Songs











About:

Please contact me BEFORE ordering, to check vocal range and availability!

I don't read scores. Please provide guide vocal tracks and a bare instrumental.



I am a multilingual artist with a cute soprano voice, that transmits a lot of positive energy, perfect for singing kids songs. My offers include:

 

-lead vocals

-harmonies and/or backing vocals

-subtext singing and speaking in different voices

-commercial rights 

-simple sample mix


I also have a BA in translating and interpreting. I am fluent in Romanian and English. I also speak German, Italian, French and Spanish but, as I am not a native, I might have a slight accent; please refer to the demo reel. 



I can sing in other languages, too, if you provide me with an audio sample of how it should sound.  


This is my equipment:
- Acoustically treated room
- Røde NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone
- Focusrite 2i2 audio interface
- Samplitude Music Studio - DAW


You will receive high quality WAV files (44100 Hz, 16 bit).

As extra, I will add basic effects, and mix and master my vocals with your instrumental.



**For translating the song, check my translating gig. 

**
This gig refers to vocals only. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

You are welcome! Come back soon!

Seller's Response:

Always the best and most reliable singer. Really thanks for your service! :)

Seller's Response:

Always the best singer. Thanks for your service:)

:

Thank you for trusting me with your projects. The best customer!




No comments:

Post a Comment