Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Record Your Rap Song











About:

Ive been rapping for two year sand recently began posting it online and monetizing my talents. In this gig I will rap your song in my studio. My studio is recording in a room that has acoustic treatment on an Audio Technica AT2020 microphone. For the basic gig, when you post the song you have to say in the title somewhere that you're song is featuring me and provide my social links to your fans (in the song description). For the standard package you have to credit me with rapping it and leave my links in the description (similar to the first gig, but I do the whole song). For the premium gig I will perform your song and you owe no credits to me, you can provide one or two of my links in the description of the song if you think I did really well :) but you don't have to.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment