Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sing Female Vocals On Your Song











About:

Hello! My name is Ioana and I have studied music since I was 5. I have over 20 years of performing experience in all styles. I've also studied Composition at University, created film and commercial music and did a Master in Pop Music. If you would like to hear my voice check out the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBmXzytyKgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFViQv8v3KU

Purchasing one gig will provide 30 seconds of high quality vocals (one voice) provided in CD quality WAV format(mp3 or other formats also available) that will be ready for radio  /tv/internet play.

     

The final track will be pitch corrected and with added effects, unless stated otherwise.            

Why choose me?

  • Great communication
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast turnaround
  • Great Professional Studio Equipment 
  • Experienced musician




Reviews


:

A bit late but not to be blamed, everyone wants to spend time with family during Christmas! Anyways excellent audio and singing would recommend

:

It was pretty good and I'm satisfied. Although the delivery took 13 days and it failed the 1st time, had to take a revision and that was pretty late too. The singing was absolutely matching with the price. I would even say that for the price it was very good. So the only problem was pretty much the delivery time. I would more likely recommend it than not.

:

Great job, unique singing style :)

:

Great art and voice

:

Lovely vocals thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment