Friday, January 31, 2020

Record Professional Vocal Tracks











About:

Hello! I record professional & high-quality studio vocal tracks. 



My music is recorded on high-end instruments and equipment. Take a listen to some of my demo songs to check out my singing style! I also post music on my social media pages (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) often. You can find me by searching my name (Leonard Herron).



Message me for any questions / custom offers!



Best,



Leonard Herron

Reviews


:

Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so so much Leonard! You’re a gifted musician and produced a song that’s going to be very special! Lovely working with you!

:

Amazing harmonies fit perfectly the project. Just so you know you are amazing Leonard!

:

Amazing singing. The perfect voice for the song. He capture exactly what i was hoping for that song. I more than love it!

:

perfect iove it

:

Leonard was great to work with, had an issue and he corrected it. Thanks Leonard!




No comments:

Post a Comment