Friday, January 24, 2020

Write A Song And Sing It On Your Provided Instrumental











About:

I will make a song you always dreamt of. You tell me what you want it to be about and you provide me with an instrumental for me to work on. Of course, if you can't find anything I can produce my own music for you, but it comes at an additional price of 15$ and an extra day. I promise you can trust me, I will put my all into it.



TO CHECK OUT MY ORIGINAL WORK, VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ''Aesthetic Angel'' AND YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT MY LAST 2 PROJECTS ON STREAMING SERVICES AND ONLINE STORES.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A great singer. He gave life to the song with a flawless voice. looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

sure did. I am pleased

:

The best songwriter on fiverr!!! Amazing!!!

:

I didnt have any other way to text you but apparently fiverr cut out the song to 3:30 from 4 something and I just realized. You dont have the full song. Email me at langexox@gmail.com so I can send it to you

:

Simply amazing!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment