Monday, January 20, 2020

Sing Harmonies On Your Song











About:

Please message me before ordering.



I will add harmonies to your song that is already written and recorded and in need of some male backing vocals.



Also if you send me your song I WILL RECORD A FREE SAMPLE OF HARMONIES ON YOUR SONG, so you can try before you buy.



I have many years of singing experience and have featured in a number of television commercials.



For examples of my vocals, please visit soundcloud.com/michaelkentish

and

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEwPD8DraLw&list=PLQBpXs_nlgRDBD404G6v39RMZE8DzbFlw

I record using a professional large diaphragm microphone going into a valve pre-amp, to give a warm sound.



Vocal tracks will be edited for any non-vocal noise except in-breaths and delivered as WAV (or AIF if preferred) in a Zip folder.



Promo 1 tracks (artist):

Nature Girl (Chinese Rolex)

Angel Tonight (Mookie Brando & the Second Cousins)

You Found Me (Ruskin Clay)

To the Safari (Shauna Cardwell)



Promo 2 tracks (artist):

I Should Say I Love You (Falling Magnets)

If You Will (HD Labs)

You Are (Ruskin Clay)

Cruel Mouth (Chinese Rolex)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

No revisions needed. Great price, amazingly fast service. Easiest experience I've ever had with a session musician. Thanks, Michael!

Seller's Response:

Happy to work with you, I enjoyed the project!

Seller's Response:

It's always great to get Michael to work on my songs! A+

Seller's Response:

Very happy to work with you once again!

Seller's Response:

Another great job! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment