Monday, January 27, 2020

Be Your Female Singer In Any Genre











About:

I am a professional singer with excellent knowledge of harmonies and different styles. I have worked in a variety of genres from Classical, Jazz, R&B, Pop to EDM. I normally use a RODE NT-USB for recording, I can record with a SM27/ Dynamic upon request.



If you're looking for a voice with unique tone - look no further! I'll do my best to deliver the best version of your project.



Feel free to reach out for custom orders, I look forward to working with you :-)!



https://soundcloud.com/rmndy/tracks

Reviews


:

Was very professional and revision was perfect! Looking forward to working with her again

:

great seller. well done

:

Great job, also very quick and nice contact

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment