Friday, January 31, 2020

Sing Male Vocals For Your Song Or Project











About:

Why Me?

I am a male singer with a versatile range and ability to sing in various genres. I have years of experience, a degree in Music/Production, and a professional studio.



  • I tune/pitch-correct all my vocals for FREE** (This takes me more time, but I promise it's worth it!) 
  • Includes 1 FREE** revision (within reason, no more than 50% of lines re-recorded)  
  • Delivery INCLUDES ".wav" file of each vocal track recorded. I can "mix" vocals together with a track or together with each other for an ADDITIONAL price.
  • Songwriting, Top-Lining, Lyrics, and Producing Tracks/Instrumentals are NOT INCLUDED
  • Please DO NOT use my name in any credits or descriptions unless discussed


Please message me before we get started 

Vocals are HARD to price out without getting a sense of your project. (Length, # of harmonies, etc) I can come up with a custom offer based on your specific needs. 



My goal is to work closely with clients and make sure we can get what you are looking for. I'd love to talk more and make something great!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Jordan is amazing.

:

Great singer, pleasure to work with. Recommended.

:

His job is amazing, he´s always very open to talk about our requirements.

:

Great as always!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment