Thursday, January 23, 2020

Be Your Pop, Punk, Rock Or Metal Singer











About:

Hello Fiverr! My name is Emiliano Laiño and I'm a singer based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I will record vocals for your song with professional quality! All I need is an instrumental track and your original prewritten melody and lyrics (English or Spanish).



The Basic service includes:



  • 10 seconds vocal track (HQ Audio File).
  • 1 Revision included.


Extra: 2 tracks of backing vocals/harmonies/ad libs cost $5 every 10 seconds.



IMPORTANT 1: Only raw vocal tracks will be delivered, does NOT include mixing.

IMPORTANT 2: Please message me before making an order to avoid any kind of confusion.



My intention is to make you 100% satisfied, so do not hesitate in making a very detailed order!



Check out my videos and decide if my voice suits your song!



Let's work together!



YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElainBass/videos

Reviews


:

A great singer! I definitely recommend him and would trust him with future projects!

:

Nice work!

:

Time maintain & Quality work

:

good voice

:

Great vocals! THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment