Thursday, January 23, 2020

Be Your Pop, Punk, Rock Or Metal Singer











About:

Hello Fiverr! My name is Emiliano LaiƱo and I'm a singer based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I will record vocals for your song with professional quality! All I need is an instrumental track and your original prewritten melody and lyrics (English or Spanish).



The Basic service includes:



  • 10 seconds vocal track (HQ Audio File).
  • 1 Revision included.


Extra: 2 tracks of backing vocals/harmonies/ad libs cost $5 every 10 seconds.



IMPORTANT 1Only raw vocal tracks will be delivered, does NOT include mixing.

IMPORTANT 2Please message me before making an order to avoid any kind of confusion.



My intention is to make you 100% satisfied, so do not hesitate in making a very detailed order!



Check out my videos and decide if my voice suits your song!



Let's work together!



YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElainBass/videos

Reviews


:

A great singer! I definitely recommend him and would trust him with future projects!

:

Nice work!

:

Time maintain & Quality work

:

good voice

:

Great vocals! THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment