Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sing To Comfort You











About:

My name is marier and I'm a professional vocalist. 



If you are looking for a unique vocal feature or lead for your track, I can deliver great qualityclear communication and a distinct and unique tone. 



I'm also a verified Fiverr Pro seller, vetted as one of the best on Fiverr. 



I can work with most budgets so don't hesitate to get in touch.



 I've worked with a variety of clients from Guitar Hero, Indie Gaming DevelopersUniversal MusicHeinz Ketchup and more.



  • This gig is for singing only, but check my FAQs for extras




  • I can make small changes for free such as  
Free revision: "this note is a little flat" "you sung this part wrong"

Paid revision: "change this melody"  "I need more power here"



  • I can write lyrics & melodies for an extra fee.


How does it work?

Send me your:

  • Instrumental track
  • Reference Vocal & Lyrics
  • BPM

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment