Friday, January 24, 2020

Record Female Norwegian Singing











About:

I will record a vocal track for your song, be it either a children's song, your own creation, a cover or a commercial. My native language is Norwegian, but I can also sing fluently in English, Swedish and German. 



I love harmonies, and will gladly add harmonies to your song. Check out my samples to get to know my voice. 



I am a professional singer with eight years of singing education from renowned schools in Norway and Sweden, and I work full time as a singer and actress in Germany. My voice is beautiful, very female, flexible, has a big range and a lot of expression and loves to sing both pop, rock, soul and musicals.



Reviews


:

Good job. I'm very satisfied. Highly recommend.

:

Great performance

:

Best services from best singer of the world.

:

Working with Julie was a very nice experience. She is very professional and has an exceptional voice. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a norwegian or german singer!

:

A pro gig. Great communication and result.




No comments:

Post a Comment