Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Be Your Creative Singer Songwriter











About:

I am a professional singer-songwriter with over 15 years of experience performing, writing and recording internationally. Currently signed to an independent label in Germany, I would love to help you if you are looking for lyrics and/or a melody to your song.



I can offer any type of genre. My main genre is pop/ rock but I love rap, country, folk and more. 


Songwriting is my passion and I would love to take what you have written and turn it into the song you truly wanted to write.



If you have special requests, please let me know and I will be happy to accommodate 




My offer:
songwriting: lyric and song composition 
vocals: lead and backing

Rap track




When you use my services , you will receive

  • PDF file of the lyrics
  • An audio file of me singing the song while playing guitar
  • (per request only) chords of the song


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment