Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sing Female Vocals On Your Song











About:

Hello,



My name is Gaia, I am a professional singer-songwriter specialized in Pop, R'n'B and Jazz but very flexible so don't hesitate to send me your project even if it is outside these genres so we can discuss what you need. 



You can check out one of my releases on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namNEVkr1CM 



All packages include up to 150 seconds (3 minutes 30). 



If I need to do any revisions, I may need some extra time to deliver.

Please note that revisions such as 'You were a little flat on the last note' are free but there will be extra charges if you require me to change the entire rhythm of the verse or the lyrics of the chorus...



Mixing & Mastering

Please note that Mixing & Mastering is only available in the Premium gig.



Please contact me before ordering.

Thank you, 

Gaia

Reviews


:

oh my days, what a super duper experience. Gaia brought my song to life. Amazing super amazibg experience. Her voice is so beautiful and she pays attention to detail. Absolute pleasure working with you.

:

Gaia recorded the clever lyrics she produced in a different job and they came out super jazzy / sassy which is perfect. She records in a professional studio so the sound quality is excellent, even on the dry stems.

:

Superengaged, superkind, and a superb voice!

:

perfect. great work!

:

my song. Judith did it so good...




No comments:

Post a Comment