Monday, January 20, 2020

Sing Lead Or Harmony In Various Styles Or Write Custom Songs











About:

I am a vocalist with over 16 years of professional training and experience. I have recorded in Nashville on 3 separate occasions as well as with industry professionals around the New York State area. I am highly skilled in jazz, pop, and r&b vocals as well as classical voice (as I was originally trained operatically for 12 years throughout New England and Italy). I am fast and creative with melodic line and harmony creation and have never had a disappointed customer. 



My music can be found under Evangeline Joy on iTunes, Spotify, and various other audio platforms and you can also search Evangeline Joy on Google to hear more. I have received a Bachelor's in Fine Arts: Musical Theater from Oklahoma City University, a certificate of opera studies and Italian language from Centro Studi Italiani in Urbania, Italia, a jazz and scat solo award from the Berkeley Jazz Festival, and was most recently a Johnny Mercer Foundation Scholar (for up-and-coming songwriters).



I am a professional songwriter, can assist with lyrical and melodic lines, have a lot of experience with collaborations, and have some experience with voice acting. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely outstanding consultation, explanation of project and ultimately delivered on schedule and as promised. A wonderful asset to Fiverr and the creative community at large. Thank you, job perfectly executed.

Seller's Response:

Great results

Seller's Response:

A stellar wordsmith with a stunning voice.. I loved working with Evangeline. She is super communicative and creates phenomenal lyrics. Amazing voice.

:

It’s easy to write when you get great ideas and feedback from who you’re working with :) thanks for having awesome ideas! :)

:

Amazing singer! You won't be disappointed at all you can tell in her voice she puts her heart into it. I loved it!!! I can't thank you enough evangelinejoy!!! I had her do a song that I am making for my wife and she killed the vocals!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment