Friday, January 31, 2020

Make Your Song, Jingle, Theme Song, Podcast Intro, Etc











About:

I will make your lyrics into a high quality Song. I will deliver an original song with your words. You provide the lyrics and choose the genre- I'll do the rest!



You Can:

1. Choose the Basic Package and receive a completely original 10 second song. You get full band instrumentation (up to 6 parts) and a professional lead vocal with backup vocals! Great for podcasts, videos, jingles, or a fun gift (you send me lyrics, I will sing it). If you want a video of me performing your song with lyrics on screen, just check the "gig extra" for video!



2. Choose the Standard Package and receive a completely original 20 second song!



3. Choose the Premium Package and receive a complete 2 minute song with a full band, lead vocals, backup vocals, and professional polish that will blow you away! Need a longer song? Check the "add-on" box for more time and I'll record exactly what you need!



I play and have produced:

  • Rock/Hard Rock/Soft Rock/Glam Rock
  • Folk/Americana
  • Blues/R&B
  • Pop/Easy Pop
  • Reggae/Ska/Funk
  • Many more! (also willing to try new genres)


I'm looking forward to working with you!

-Todd

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Todd did us a huge solid, sending two cool versions of a theme song. And they're both awesome!

:

genuinely amazing, top work lad 10/10 would reccomend

:

Todd, you did an AWESOME JOB on these!!!! They are so good! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TODD!

:

We got much more than we asked for. He really understood what we were after in terms of the tone of the jingle. Great job!

:

Would’ve been nice if he got back to me :/




No comments:

Post a Comment