Friday, January 24, 2020

Record Metal Vocals For Your Song











About:

                                                     PROMOTIONAL SALE!!

I'm currently offering lower prices on all my gigs for the next 8 Orders, act fast!



I will record Vocals for your Metal Song. All recording will be done in my home studio, examples of my work can be found on my youtube channel Wazmo Music. Everything will be High quality and a large variety of styles can be requested.



Lyrics must be provided. I can take direction based on what sort of vocals you need, or I can improvise.



I Have done larger projects for customers in the past such as making a full song from lyrics, message me if you have something bigger you need done and we can work something out. 



Files sent for mixing/mastering should be sent as either high quality WAV files or MP3



Other file types for your recording can be requested.

Reviews


:

Not only was the delivery time impressive but the vocals are top tier. Wazzmo can pull off highs, lows, mids, you name it. Great communication as he and I discussed the track and made sure every detail was not missed.

:

Wazzmo is an extremly good and profesional singer! Awesome results! I would like to work with him in the future :)

:

Everything went quick and just as planned !

:

Good stuffs. Great stuffs. Red stuffs. Blue stuffs.

:

Fantastic screaming on a metal core song! Aggressive highs and brutal lows!




No comments:

Post a Comment