Monday, January 27, 2020

Sing And Record Back Vocals











About:

Hi.



I'm professional musician with Academy of Arts diploma and active singer for past 10 years. Curretly I'm singer in GingerSide cover band. In the past I have worked with multiple different bands so I have experiance with rock, pop, funk, jazz and r'n'b genre.

My vocal range is ~ Eb3 - G5



I will sing and record backing track for part of your song or full song, depending of your needings.



What I need from you..

 - lyrics

 - backing track with lead vocals



Also, take a look at our work @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPj3IpKGhg





Please send me a message before placing an order! 

I would love to be a part of your project. Don't hesitate to contact me! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice job as always

Seller's Response:

Perfect :-) Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

She has the voice of an angel... Super fun and easy to work with. Went over and above! She is a real professional getting me totally awesome results. Be sure and check out the results as we hope this song ends up on You Tube soon... Search for "Wheelhouse Junction Nobody's Fool" and you will likely find it some time after July 24th, 2018.

:

Great, great, great! Thank you very much and I hope we will do projects again together!

:

Great service at a fair price..Tnx




No comments:

Post a Comment